.: Mundo Mod RE4 :.

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

2 participantes

Changing costumes/cambiar trajes

Sugarev
    Miembro Veterano

Changing costumes/cambiar trajes Empty
    Miembro desde : 28/03/2012

Rep : 0
    Windows 7 Explorer

Changing costumes/cambiar trajes Empty Changing costumes/cambiar trajes

Mensaje por Sugarev Jue Mar 29, 2012 6:17 am

Can someone tell me how do i change costumes.

I have Albert Wesker mod,in the description it is said that costumes dont change automatically,so can you tell me how do i do that manually...

And sorry for english speaking if it bothers you,Ill post topics in spanish when i learn it Very Happy

Thanks in advance!
    Ene
    Ene

Miembro desde : 27/03/2012

Rep : 8
    Windows 7 Explorer

Changing costumes/cambiar trajes Empty Re: Changing costumes/cambiar trajes

Mensaje por Ene Jue Mar 29, 2012 6:29 am

Hi, we actually have an English section to the site. Please refer to this model list here -
    [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

And if it was for say, Default Leon you would need to copy those names underneath the "Pl00 "Leon Scott Kennedy (Normal Costume)" for your Wesker one and put those files into the Pl00 folder that is used for Leon in the Xfile -> Em folders.

Of course, if you also copy those models in some of them may be set up for particular costumes (such as Mafia Leon), in that case you could download a savegame.dat file and use the in-game costume selection to change the outfit.

I'll be writing up English tutorials, so if you go to the main forum page and scroll down to see "Mundo Mod RE4 English", look in there tomorrow and I'll have a complete set of tutorials, lists and maybe I'll even get around to making some mods too. Smile

Hope this helps a little.

(BTW, we have the English section as not everyone speaks Spanish - I don't, but some of the guys aren't completely confident in their English but they do try their best so it's easier for them to write in it and for say, me to translate it as I'm familiar with modding RE4).
    Sugarev
    Miembro Veterano

Miembro desde : 28/03/2012

Rep : 0
    Windows 7 Explorer

Mensaje por Sugarev Jue Mar 29, 2012 6:40 am

Thank you,keep up the good work! Smile

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado