.: Mundo Mod RE4 :.

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

3 participantes

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian.

setho123113

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Empty
    Miembro desde : 15/03/2020

Rep : 0
    Windows 8.1 Chrome

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Empty where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian.

Mensaje por setho123113 Lun Mar 16, 2020 4:16 pm

hello, english user here, i was wondering where i can get the original port of re4 for pc in english? because 1. i don't understand russian. and 2. i want to mod it. and most of the installers are in russian. i need to find a english language version of re4.

if anyone is willing to reply to help me with this. it would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,

Seth
    david flores
    david flores
    Administrador

Usuario dorado
    Miembro desde : 05/06/2012

Rep : 1625
    Windows 8.1 Chrome

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Vip10

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Empty Re: where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian.

Mensaje por david flores Lun Mar 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Hi, how are you?

We had one here but it is not available. At the moment we cannot provide links to the game, but I can name the site. gamezfull. Please do your search manually. Luck.

Muevo este post a la sección de "chat".

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Blogger_logo2017 | where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Yt_logo2017
    setho123113

Windows 8.1 Chrome

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Empty Re: where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian.

Mensaje por setho123113 Lun Mar 16, 2020 5:42 pm

David Flores escribió: Hi, how are you?

We had one here but it is not available. At the moment we cannot provide links to the game, but I can name the site. gamezfull. Please do your search manually. Luck.

I move this post to the "chat" section.
    so, i found the ISO, and i downloaded it. and it's not the one i'm looking for. the files that are supposed to be modifiable are .dat files so i'm trying to find another one. the files
    are supposed to be folders. for the mods to be installed, the game version i need to find is the Ubisoft version. not the capcom version.

thanks,

Seth
    where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Re4files
    david flores
    david flores
    Administrador

Usuario dorado
    Miembro desde : 05/06/2012

Rep : 1625
    Windows 8.1 Chrome

where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Vip10

Mensaje por david flores Lun Mar 16, 2020 6:40 pm

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo] , I understand, this version is in *.dat, but you can unzip them to get into folders, if you are what you want, use the gca extractor program to achieve it and get the folders to modify.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Blogger_logo2017 | where can i find re4 original Ubisoft version in english? not russian. Yt_logo2017
    setho123113

Windows 8.1 Chrome

Mensaje por setho123113 Lun Mar 16, 2020 8:05 pm

david flores escribió: @ setho123113, I understand, this version is in * .dat, but you can unzip them to get into folders, if you are what you want, use the gca extractor program to achieve it and get the folders to modify.
    thanks for your help! i got it now.

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Jue Mayo 02, 2024 8:44 pm